Classic Car Pre-Purchase Inspection
How we work to make sure you will get the car you want:
The most crucial step in the successful purchase of a classic car is the completion of a pre-purchase inspection.
Whether you are a seasoned collector, a novice contemplating the purchase of your first vintage car, or an out-of-state or country buyer considering a long distance purchase, a pre-purchase inspection is mandatory.
You will receive an extensive written and individual report identifying and detailing any defects that may exist on the vehicle.
Pre-purchase inspection reports include:
- Phone interview with you and the seller.
- Test start in cold and hot condition, test drive (if possible).
- Engine, transmission and differential test.
- Test of Suspension and brakes.
- Condition of body, paintwork, paint thickness, rust and signs of hidden repairs.
- Fit and finish of all body panels.
- Condition of undercarriage including frame and sub-frames.
- Under body including floor pans, trunk pan, rocker panels, etc.
- Trim condition including chrome, stainless steel and plastic.
- Condition of all lenses and emblems.
- Safety equipment (Seat-belts, glass, airbags, warning lights)
- Interior condition (seats, door panels, console, dash, headliner).
- Verification of proper operation of every switch, control, lever, light, electrics and electronics.
- Review of documentation.
- Pictures and Videos will be provided to you with the complete written and detailed report.
- Additional services, such as verification of originality, and decoding is available.